Thursday, November 11, 2010

Work-in-Progress 4












































































In this batch of photos, I wanted to further explore the power of lighting and generate a more unusual look. The strong blues and reds adds a paranormal feel to the photographs. I also decided to experiment with sizing by cropping the photos to fit a 17x22 sheet of paper which I find to illustrate the narrative quality more successfully. I will continue to experiment with the color fluorescent lighting. Even though the first image seems awkward with the other images, I wanted to try scenes in which objects are missing, leaving a surrounding border. Out of the current images, I feel the last two are the strongest and get to the human presence the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment